Hunt Resort is a newly opened day visiting facility and accommodation resort on an island in Northern Queensland.
We are providing an opportunity to you to seek further your careers by undertaking training in Australia.
This is an Australian Government approved training program provided by Australian government and it includes monthly salary and is inclusive of all flights, transfers, food and shared lodging expenses! Also you do not need to worry about VISA! We will apply for you!
Fitzroy Island is a 45 minute ferry ride SE of Cairns. Situated right on the Great Barrier Reef and surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, this island is truly paradise.
-Hotel Administration (ie, Reception, Tour Desk and general administration staff)
-Hospitality (ie, Waiters and Chef’s)
-Hotel Housekeeping (ie, room housekeepers, public area cleaners)
-Gardening (ie, pool maintenance, garden and grounds caretakers)
– Salary is approx $2500 AUD or approx 150,000 Yen per month (depends on positions)
– Basic English, demonstrated skills in the area they are applying
– Need to have equivalent of high school certificate and preferably skills in the area they are being employed (i.e. administration !)PC skills, management skills)
– Must be a Japanese citizen
– Must be prepared to undertake further training (study will be part of their employment)
– Be happy to relocate for a minimum of 12 months with work commencing in April 2009.
– Must be of good health